Here’s a really simple way on how to make a veggie broth that is both tasty and healthy.
It may mean taking a bit of time out of a day to create this, but once done, it’s well worth it. The ingredients that go into this vegetable broth are what make it both delicious and healthy.
- Thinly slice 2 brown onions, some celery and a couple of carrots keeping all the skins and adding those to the pan as well.
- Then cut in half a whole garlic. Put in a good handful of kombu (dried seaweed) and dried shitake mushrooms.
- Put a bunch of parsley (at least 6 stalks) and some thyme.
- 3 Tablespoons of White Miso
- 4 Tablespoons of Water
and mix it through the vegetables.
Roast in a slow oven 150°C/300°F for about an hour stirring occasionally
Next Step on How To Make Veggie Broth
- Now put the whole lot into a large pot
- Pour over 16 cups of water and add a teaspoon of black pepper corns.
- Simmer about an hour or until it has reduced.
- Strain off the liquid and pour into a container to refrigerate.
Most of it I freeze in muffin cases then free flow in bags.
Have great plant food and
be compassionate to all animals including humans