Here’s a repertoire of what makes me frown or smile:
What gets me pissed off:
- The incredible abuse we do to the environment – well that’s just ongoing.
- The blatant sidestepping of the government so issues don’t have to be addressed.
- The fact that something else comes along to take the short attention span of the media and the public away from something else.
- The TPP – which currently seems to lie dormant in the minds of the majority due to the fact we’ve got the Panama Papers to keep us busy … my view? The stopping of the TPP is more important.
What saddens me:
- The terror, the hatred, the pain that innocent people around this world face because of the incessant greed both for wealth and power of a few.
- The destruction our species has done and continues to do to this stunningly beautiful and kind planet.
What makes me proud:
- My children as they are all exceptional adults who care about others, never judge and care about animals and the environment
- The work done by people for the underdogs of this world – both human and non-human.
- Those who actually give a damn about the world.
- My friends/family who succeed on their chosen path – more so if I’ve lent a helping hand.
What makes me laugh:
- The calamity that is happening to the Republican party now that it seems like The Don is all they’ve got.
- The jostling and the playing of games our politicians do – pretty much regardless of which party they’re from.
- Most of the Gifs and Memes on FaceBook – now they’re clever
- And pretty much anything – I seem to find amusement in the oddest places and the smallest thing = I just love to laugh.
What I love:
- Having a coffee with a friend or friends/family – and it doesn’t necessarily have to be coffee!
- Muck around on the internet or my computer.
- Making graphics (see all images on this blog) – one day I’ll get into Gifs!
- Airports – means I’m going somewhere!
- So let’s put travel in this category.
Obviously there’s lots more, but that will give you a bit of a look into my world…. perhaps I’ve had one glass of wine too many!